Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Fun











Hey everybody! Hope everyone's having a good April. I had a really nice visit last weekend with Grammy and Grandpa. Luckily the weather was really nice so we got to spend some time outside.






We had a great visit and I can't wait to see them when we visit Minnesota in a few weeks- and I hope the weather stays nice too!

I've been doing a whole lot of new things since I last posted here. I'm starting to say more and more words- I've said "cup" more than once, I say "hi" all the time, and Cousin Daniel swears he heard me call Lightning McQueen by name today. I'm also completely off of baby food, and off the bottle and on to the sippy cup!

I'm also clapping, and can raise my arms too. Here's a video of me doing a few of my new tricks:

Of course, I've learned another trick that was even harder- I can crawl all the way up the stairs! Here I am in action:

Anyway, I've been having a lot of fun hanging out with my cousins Daniel and Joshua at Mommom's house during the week:
Mommom, Daniel and I

Joshua and I park our strollers next to each other
Here's a video of a frequent pastime of Daniel and I: screaming fight!:
And here Joshua and I play with toys- and I quickly gain an advantage:

Last week, I got to see Poppop Joe and Mommom Ev, who are back from their winter in Florida. I'm so glad I get to see them all the time this summer:

Here are some other highlights of what I've been up to lately:
I just got a new haircut- don't I look different?


These two pictures may look similar, but they were actually taken 12 hours apart

Playing with Griffey the Wombat
Want some wine?
Out to dinner with my parents and grandparents
Taking a walk around the neighborhood- I'll be walking too before long!
Anyway, I'm excited to go up to New Jersey next weekend and see a whole of lot of my family at Passover. That's all for now, thanks for reading everyone!

Love,
Noah

3 comments:

  1. Hi Noah: Happy Passover! Enjoy the seder...Perhaps we will see you next month when we are in Delaware...miss you (love the haircut). Uncle David

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Good post.

    He has an inflatable wombat named Griffey? So many questions there. But awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete