Thursday, June 9, 2011

Three Silvers, Two Trips





 
Hey everybody! I've been a pretty busy, well-traveled boy since the last time you heard from me. Mommy and Daddy and I have gone on not one trip, but two!

On Memorial Day weekend, we drove up to Boston- along with Aunt Hannah and Cousin Daniel- celebrate the graduations from college of two of my cousins, Sarah and Sophie. Mazel tov to you both! While we were there I got to see a whole bunch of aunts, uncles and cousins. But of course, I spent a whole lot of time with Cousins Daniel and Joshua:

All three amigos- in a rare moment of facing the camera at once!
Playing with Mommom at Cousin Sophie's party
Uncle Jason referees our car battle

Storytime!

Cousin Daniel and I rest in Aunt Ruthie's Sesame chairs
At the park near Harvard Square

 
Mommy and me







Just a few days after we came back from Boston, Mommy, Daddy and I took an even longer plane ride than usual to Seattle, so we could visit Cousins Jeremy, Alys, Avi and Ella. Avi's a little bit older than me and Ella's a little younger, but I've got a feeling we're all going to be really good friends.
Thanks for the sign, guys!



Avi and I on our Daddies' shoulders

We were there for a whole week and did a whole lot- we saw a lake, the Sound, the zoo, and even the famous Pike Place Market. Here are some highlights:

At Puget Sound






With the elephants at the zoo
Ella and I in our firefighting outfits and hats





Out having a drink with Ella



At the Pike Place Market, where fish were flying everywhere!

As you can see, we had a fun and eventful visit, and I want to thank our cousins for having us! Now we're back home, and ready for what's sure to be a fun summer.

And finally, because you all wanted it, here are some videos! First, here I am going down the slide at the zoo in Seattle:  



And here I am running down the hill with Daddy:





Thanks for reading everybody!

Love,
Noah


No comments:

Post a Comment