Monday, January 25, 2010

Gettin' Bigger!


Hey everybody! I had a really good weekend- I finished my phototherapy, and now they're feeding me up to 8 times a day! As a result, I'm really getting bigger- after I lost weight the first few days, I'm back up over my birth weight of two pounds, and I now weigh 2 lb 2.6 oz.

Even better, I've lots of visitors! Uncle Stephen and Aunt Cheryl came by to meet me on Saturday, along with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop, and Mommy and Daddy have been here every day too. Mommy's also held me the last couple of days, and Sunday, Daddy got to hold me for the first time, too! He said it made him feel a lot better about the Vikings losing on Sunday night.

Anyway, Mommy's here with me now, and Daddy's coming over later. They've been sending me everyone's happy wishes- thanks so much!

Love,

Noah

P.S.- Here's a picture of what Daddy looked like when HE was one week old. Don't you see the resemblance?

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're doing well little guy. BTW - I almost peed my pants too after watching the game last night so you don't need to feel bad about doing that yourself.

    Your dad and grandpa had some pretty cool wallpaper back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at big dog! do you still have him? the wallpaper is fantastic. glad Noah is packing on the lbs. this will be the only time in his life he tries to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephen and Rebecca,
    This is Jason's mother and father and we are glad to hear Noah is doing well. Jason sent us the link and we will continue to check his blog. We know they are looking forward to their trip to meet Noah.
    Debbie and Bert Spangenthal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I eat eight times a day and no one congratulates me ...

    ReplyDelete