Sunday, April 25, 2010

Noah's Ark is Built





Hey everybody! It sure was an eventful week around here. Mommy's back at work now, so I've been going different places during the week. I was at Cousin Gail's on Monday and Thursday, and then Mommom's on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then spent the day with Mommy on Friday. Daddy was in Washington for two days and I really missed him, but now he's back.

Anyway, the big news is, my room is finally done! Even though I arrived very early, my furniture came very late, but it finally came in on Friday, and Mommy did a great job setting up the room!



It was a fun weekend, too. Saturday was my cousin Suzy's first birthday party, so we went down to Delaware to celebrate (yes, now I've been to three states- with a fourth to come next week!) Then, on Sunday, Mommy and Daddy's friends Bill and Christie came to visit, and I got to meet their son Scott, who was born just two days before I was.

I'm excited for Friday, when I get to go on an airplane for the first time, and my first visit to Minnesota! I'm going for my cousin Sophie's Bat Mitzvah, and I get to see Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Amy, as well as meet my great-grandparents and a whole bunch of aunts and uncles and cousins!

Anyway, back to sleep now. Thanks for checking in everybody!

Love,
Noah


2 comments:

  1. Ah, baby's first flight. Newborns actually fly pretty easy since he should just sleep through the flight, (much easier than a child who is, oh, just to pick an age out of a hat, about 15 months old).

    Good looking room. Good looking kid. And being a Phillies fan isn't half as bad as being a Twins fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute his first room. Picture the banana boxes around the room in 18 years when you are packing him up for college-Brandeis class of 20??.

    ReplyDelete