Saturday, April 17, 2010

Three Months Old!






Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't written in a few days, but it's been a pretty busy time. The big news is, on Thursday I turned three months old! That's right, just nine more months until my first birthday!

Lots more going on this week. I found that that my new cousin, who Aunt Debra and Uncle Jason are expecting, is going to be a boy! He, Daniel and I are going to have so much fun together in the years to come, although since Cousin Avi's going to have a little sister, it won't be all boys.

On Friday we went to the zoo again, and then I went to my first-ever Shabbat dinner, at Mommy and Daddy's friends' Sarah and Brian's house! The challah smelled really good and I can't wait to be able to eat it.

It's a big time of year for sports, and I've been watching a lot- baseball especially, as well as hockey with Mommy and soccer with Daddy. I can't really tell much about what's going on, but I can't wait until I'm old enough to start going, and playing, too! I got my first taste this morning, when I went to a T-ball game that my friends Dominic and Alena were playing in.

Anyway, back to napping now. But thanks so much for checking in!



Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment