Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!


How's it going everybody? First things first- today's my mommy's birthday. Happy birthday Mommy!

It's just the end of a very exciting week. Tuesday was cousin Joshua's bris. He did great and it was also wonderful to see so many friends and family. He hasn't even been here two weeks, but we're already buddies! Anyway, like cousin like cousin- Joshua started a blog too. You can read it here. 

Our first-ever meeting
Joshua and me

Anyway, later in the week came Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year. We went to the family service at the synagogue, which was a lot of fun- and I even got to meet the rabbi's puppets, Menschy Monkey and Mitzy the Mitzvah Giraffe!

I'm excited to see Grandpa and Grammy when they get into town tomorrow, and it's also going to be my first-ever Sunday of football. Mommy's excited for me to root for the Eagles- and Daddy for me to root against the Packers!

That's all for now- thanks for checking in! Below are some recent highlights:

Love,
Noah

Remember when I wasn't that much bigger than Daddy's BlackBerry?
Cousin Daniel and I with Mommy
Ah, the smell of fresh laundry!
Rockin' my toy guitar

Cousin Sarah and I


No comments:

Post a Comment