Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Fun




Hey everybody! It's been a really busy couple of weeks, although really, isn't it always? I spent lots of time with family on the High Holidays, and Grandpa and Grammy visited last week, so it was great to spend time with them.

Anyway, I'm getting bigger than ever, sitting, moving all over, and making more and more sounds- Daddy could've sworn I was saying "dada dada" throughout the car ride this morning! It's also been great to spend time with my cousins- I hung out with Joshua at Mommom's today, and then I get to spend the day with Daniel tomorrow!


We've also been enjoying lots of sports. Mommy was thrilled that I got to see my first-ever Eagles win on Sunday, and Daddy sure hopes I get to see a Vikings victory one of these weeks. It's also looking like there's going to be a lot of postseason baseball to watch too. These next few photos are reactions to different points in the game Sunday:


Anyway, time to get back to sleep again. Thanks for checking in everyone!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment