Sunday, March 20, 2011

Now With Twice the Teeth





Getting better with the sippy cup...
and the bottle too


Getting in the March Madness spirit
Chillin' on the couch



Let me just flip this around and we'll get started!
Hey everybody! First of all, sorry about not writing for the last few weeks. I've been super-busy. But the good news is, spring is finally here! I've already been outside a few times, and I'm looking forward to getting out even more.

The big news is, after about six months of having only my two lower front teeth, I've now got two on top, too! It's certainly going to make eating easier than its been.

We had a fun weekend. Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the park, and today, we went with Cousin Daniel, Aunt Hannah and Uncle Kyle to my first Purim carnival at their synagogue! Then we went back to their house and played.

I'm still doing all the usual things- eating, sleeping, reading books with Mommy and Daddy and crawling around quickly. But what I've really loved doing lately is playing with blocks. Here's a video of just that:

I think I can say at this point that yellow is my favorite color.

Anyway, here are a few other highlights of what I've been up to:
Playing cars with Cousin Daniel
Eating Woody from Toy Story

Sometimes I get crabby in the morning

At a karate banquet with Mommy, Aunt Debra, Cousin Joshua and Sensei- you'll be seeing me at the dojo!




Swingin' at the park
Getting an early start on my Bar Mitzvah studies


Wrestling with Cousin Daniel



That's all for now, happy spring everyone!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment