Monday, March 8, 2010

Bye Bye NICU!

Hey everybody. Well, after 52 long days in the NICU, I finally came home today! The doctors gave me all my final tests, I passed, and I got the go-ahead to leave, so Mommy and Daddy took me home tonight. It's so great to finally be home with them!


I've mostly been sleeping since I got home, except that Mommom and Poppop came over for dinner. But anyway, I'm so excited to finally see my house, my room and my crib.

Anyway, I want to thank all of the doctors, nurses and staff in the NICU for taking such good care of me while I was in the hospital. And I especially want to say thanks to all of the friends and family who have wished me well in the last seven weeks. Mommy, Daddy and I very much appreciate it!

Love,
Noah





2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm going to walk around the corner one night and pay you a visit at home!

    ReplyDelete