Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family Weekend




Hey everyone! Well, I've been having a really fun weekend, Grandma's here from Minnesota and my Aunt Amy is visiting from San Francisco! We've been having a really fun time, walking around the city and also getting in plenty of nap time at home.



Last week Mommy and Daddy took me to a restaurant for the first time, and I was so well-behaved they took me out two more times this weekend!

Friday night, along with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Aunt Amy, I took my first-ever trip to Chun Hing, my family's favorite Chinese restaurant, and while I didn't sample the duck rolls or Chicken Chow Fun, I did have quite a good meal there!

Anyway, when they weighed me at the doctor last week I weighed 4 pounds, 13-and-a-half ounces, and I'm probably even bigger now! If you look at pictures of me from two months ago, you can tell how big I've gotten!

Mmm, bagels!

Me and cousin Daniel

Shark attack!

Anyway, I just got done with my bottle and now it's time to sleep again. Thanks for checking in everybody!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment