Friday, May 21, 2010

Entering the Covenant





Hey everybody! Well, last Sunday was a very special day, because we celebrated my bris! Normally, Jewish boys have the bris ceremony on their eighth day of life, but since I was in the NICU for all that time we didn't have it until this weekend.


Anyway, Uncle Stephen performed the ceremony, before lots of family and a few friends too. Here are some highlights of what was a wonderful day:

Mommy and Daddy and me.

Grandma and Mommom hold me during the ceremony.

My very proud Daddy.

My official naming certificate.

The awesome cake Aunt Jaime made for me- get it? Noah's ark!

Aunt Hannah and Cousin Daniel hold me.

Me with Cousin Goldie, who graduated from college the day before but still made it for my special day. Mazel tov, Goldie!

Me with Aunt Debra and Aunt Ruthie, and my new Rubber Duckie.

The men enjoy cigars. Where's mine, Daddy?

Poppop holding me.

Anyway, here are some other highlights from the weekend:

Grandma and I at Famous 4th Street Deli

On the street after lunch.

Aunt Amy and I.

Having a rest in my car seat.

Well, as you can see from this picture, I'm pretty tired, so back to napping. But thanks for reading everyone!

Love,
Noah

1 comment:

  1. The expression on the last picture is an instant classic.

    ReplyDelete