Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Fun




Hey everybody! Things have been going pretty well in the last couple of weeks, I've been eating, sleeping, eating, sleeping, and playing with Mommy and Daddy. I'm very excited for this weekend, because I get to go to the shore for the first time! Daddy said he didn't see the ocean for the first time until he was 12 years old, and I get to visit the beach after just four months.

Also, Mommy has me very excited about the Flyers being in the Stanley Cup Finals. Cousin Daniel got to see the Phillies win a championship when he was a baby, so hopefully I'll get to see a parade too. Daddy said if the Flyers win he'll get me a toy Stanley Cup!

Anyway, here are some highlights from the last week:





Thanks for reading everyone, and have a good long weekend!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment