Monday, August 16, 2010

My August Tour





Hey everyone! So I just turned seven months old on Sunday- can you believe it? I've seen a lot of people lately and just about every one of them has commented on how big I've gotten!

I've sure been a busy boy this month, running all over the place! Last weekend, Mommy and I took a drive up to New Jersey for a wedding shower for my cousins Elisheva and Shoshi, who are both getting married! It was really great seeing everyone.





Last week, when I was at Mommom's, she took me on my first-ever bus ride! I've got a feeling I've going to be taking a whole lot more of those in the years to come.



I rolled all the way across the room!

Then, on Wednesday, I was at Poppop's office with Mommom when Daddy came in for his dentist appointment. One of the best parts about getting teeth is going to be coming to the office, and getting them cleaned by Amy!

Friday was a landmark day in any boy's life- my first baseball game! I'm still young, so Mommy and Daddy though I needed some time in the minors, so our first game was the Camden River Sharks, just across the river from home. I made it seven and two thirds innings into the game- not bad for my debut! I'm sure I'll be in the big leagues, at both Citizen's Bank Park and Target Field, before long!


Mmm, I'm thirsty!

Speaking of sports, thanks to the preseason I got to watch my first football game on TV.

I think I like it!

Saturday Mommy and Daddy and I got in the car to head to Harrisburg, and I got to meet my friends Brody and Asher! Brody is Cousin Daniel's age and Asher's just a couple months younger than me. We all went out to lunch and had a whole lot of fun together.


Finally, we headed back down to the shore on Sunday and saw a whole bunch of family, including Aunt Ruthie, Uncle David, Uncle Stephen, and cousins Rachel and Shoshi! We went to the beach, and I also played quite a bit with Cousin Daniel.



This week, I get to take another airplane ride, because we're heading to Minnesota to see Grandpa, Grammy and everyone there!

That's all for now, thanks for checking in!

Love,
Noah





1 comment:

  1. 1. He looks like Tron baby with the helmet.
    2. You let your mother in law take your baby on Septa? Dear Lord.

    ReplyDelete