Monday, August 23, 2010

Noah in the Cities







Hey everybody! We got back on Sunday from my second trip to Minnesota. I got to take another airplane ride, and I'm happy to say I'm now 4-for-4 in doing well on flights. Mommy and Daddy greatly appreciate it!

The occasion was a party Grandpa and Grammy had to celebrate their 60th birthdays. So I not only got to see them, Aunt Amy and Jason, but all their other friends and family too. It was really great to meet so many people, especially some who've been hearing about me for a long time.

A whole bunch of the people I saw and met this weekend mentioned that they love the blog- thanks so much for reading everyone!

In addition to the party, it was great to have some family time, too.







We had lunch at the seafood restaurant at Lake Calhoun, where Daddy used to stop to get popcorn during bike rides, and also visited Minneapolis' Sculpture Garden, where we got to see the famous cherry and spoon.


Also while we were in town, Mommy and Daddy and I went to a party their friends Jeremy and Mary had to celebrate their recent wedding, which we went to in Boston last month. Not only was it great to see them again, but the car trip wasn't nearly as long this time!

Otherwise, I've been doing pretty well. I'm probably about halfway through my time wearing the helmet, and it's really making my head look better. I've also been told I look like a U.N. inspector, like a character in "Tron," or like a player for some Canadian Football League team (the Toronto Argonauts, I believe.) Whatever works!

Anyway, this week I'm waiting for my new cousin to arrive- should be any day now, and I can't wait to meet him!

Love,
Noah

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you. Glad you had a good trip home.
    Take care
    Debbie and Bert

    ReplyDelete