Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 Months Old









Standing up on my own- and as you can see, I love it!
 Hey everybody! Hope everyone's having a good week. I'm doing all right- and on Monday, I turned 10 months old! That's right, just two months until my birthday.

Things have generally been good, just a week after I got my first tooth I'm starting to get my second. But I haven't let it bother me- in fact, I'm smiling more than ever!



We had a very fun day on Sunday. Mommy and Daddy and I, along with Poppop Joe and Mommom Ev, drove up to Uncle Stephen and Aunt Cheryl's house in New Jersey for a celebration for my Cousin Shoshi and her new husband, Reuven! They got married in Israel last month, and they had the party to celebrate with the people who couldn't make it to the wedding. It was so great to see everyone, and Mazel Tov, Shoshi and Reuven!

Us three boys, with Mommom, Aunt Ruthie and cousins Miriam and Rachel

With cousins Rachel and Sarah

Poppop and me

Aunt Ruthie and me

The whole gathered family- that's me up front!

The newlyweds- Mazel tov! 


Also exciting- the Eagles scored 59 points Monday night! I've got a feeling the next time that happens, I'll be a lot older than I am now!


Anyway, I'm excited for next week, when it's my first Thanksgiving, Mommom's birthday, and Cousin Daniel's birthday too! That's all for now, thanks for checking in everyone!

Love,
Noah

P.S.: Here's a bit more of what I've been up to:


What's up, Cousin Joshua?

I'll be crawling before you know it

Bring me more food!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment