Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 Months





Standing on Mommy


Hey everybody! Well, as of today I've been here 11 months. Can you believe it? Just one month until I turn the big 1!

I've been doing lots of fun stuff- I can't walk yet, but I can now stand up for as long as ten minutes.
Standing up and reading with Daddy
 I also crawled for a few "steps" last week- Mommy was so proud of me! I also now turn when people say my name, which I didn't do until last week!

Hanukkah's over, sadly, but I had a pretty great eight days, with presents and time with family!

My first truck!

I can dunk!
Much as I love this bib, I won't be able to wear it ever again
I just can't get used to this cold weather. After I was born I was in the hospital for all of last winter, but this year I'm out, and I've really had to get bundled up and keep warm!

Anyway, last Saturday Mommy and Daddy and I took a special trip up to New Jersey to see Cousin Ellie. It was so great to see her and I'm glad we get to again this Sunday.



Trying to climb up on the chair
Here are some other highlights of what I've been up to:

Cookies- deal me in!


Hangin' with our turtle, Mr. Slowsky
Storytime with Mommom and Cousin Daniel
And finally, I'm excited about Cliff Lee coming to town- I wasn't around yet the first time he was here, but I can't wait to see him pitch!

That's all for now- thanks for reading!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment