Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Noah in Winter






 Hey everybody! Well, it sure has been an eventful week, with a visit from Grammy and Grandpa, a family tradition, and my first big snowstorm.

Grammy and Grandpa were here for the weekend and it was great to see them- luckily they'll be back for my birthday in just a couple of weeks. We played at home, went to a museum, and then participated in the big family tradition of Chinese food at Chun Hing at Christmas Day!



Speaking of food, I've been eating a lot. Sometimes I'm more cooperative than others though...





Another new trick- now I can drink from my bottle with both hands. Sure comes in handy!

Anyway, as you may have heard, we got hit by big, big snow here over the weekend. I've never seen so much snow before! Luckily I was able to stay nice and warm inside during the whole storm, but once it was over Mommy and I went sledding!






While we were inside, I spent a lot of time playing with my many toys:





Tonight, Mommy and Daddy's friends Evan and Alissa came over to see me and have dinner. It was great to meet Alissa, and to see Evan for the first time since my bris!

And finally, I'm getting better at crawling all the time. Here's a video Mommy took of me going after the ball:



Thanks for reading everybody!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment