Thursday, February 11, 2010

Four Weeks Old and Fully Clothed



Hey everyone! It's been quite an eventful few days. First, as you may have noticed from the pictures above, I'm now wearing clothes! It's kind of nice, I can stay comfortable, and also wear some of the awesome outfits people have been giving me!

I turn four weeks old tomorrow, and I'll be a month old on Monday. Hard to believe how big I'm getting- I now weigh 2 pounds, 12.7 ounces! And they also moved my feeding tube from my mouth to my nose, so I can start eating.

Because of the snow Mommy and Daddy weren't able to make it to see me yesterday, but they both came today and I got to spend some quality time with them.

Anyway, have a happy Valentine's Day everyone. Bye!

Love,
Noah

1 comment:

  1. Mazel Tov. It has been great following the blog. Jason sent us an email Monday with the good news!!!!
    Debbie and Bert Spangenthal

    ReplyDelete