Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hayrides and No-Hitters



Hanging on the couch with Cousin Daniel



Hey everybody! It's been a pretty exciting October so far. On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy and I went to my buddy Nicky's first birthday party. He had it at Linvilla Orchards, and on top of seeing my friends, I got to go on my first-ever hayride! It was a lot of fun and I even got a little pumpkin to take home.

Mommy and I on the hayride

Me and my buddy Christopher

The birthday boy and I
I'm doing better eating food than ever before and as you can see, that's not all I've been eating:





I keep getting bigger and bigger. Next week, I turn nine months old!

I've been watching baseball on TV every night, both Mommy's team (which is doing well) and Daddy's (not so well.) The games are on so late that I usually fall asleep early, but luckily I was awake until the end of Wednesday's Phillies game, when Roy Halladay pitched a no-hitter! Daddy said I'll always be glad I saw it live. Anyway, it was exciting and I hope to get to go to a parade in a few weeks!

Anyway, better get back to napping now. Thanks for checking in, and have a fun October!

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment