Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zoo Betcha


Mmmm, Mommy's finger

Playing some music




Hey everybody! Well I certainly had an eventful few days. On Friday, Mommy and I drove up to New Jersey to Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Stephen's house, where Cousins Avi and Ella were visiting. Not only was it my first time meeting Ella, but it was the first time all five of us cousins were in the same place together! Poppop Joe was so proud to spend time with all five of his great-grandchildren.
Three cousins, one floor!

Noah, Ella and Joshua

Of course I brought Mr. Giraffe with me to New Jersey!

Joshua and I hang out 
Daniel and Avi. I should be ready to join the wrestling match by next year


Uncle Stephen holds all three of us- the sort of skill people with four kids must learn
It was time for more family the next day, when Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo! Mommom and Poppop were there too, as were cousins Daniel, Joshua, Suzy and all of our parents. I got to see all my favorite animals, and I even dressed as an animal, a Lion, for Halloween!
I'm here- which way to the animals?





Riding the frog!
Riding the zoo train!


Cousin Daniel and I watch a movie at the zoo
Mommy and I at the zoo

 Anyway, sadly the Phillies lost Saturday night. It's too bad, although the playoff run was fun, and I'm so glad I was awake to watch Roy Halladay's no-hitter with Mommy and Daddy. But Spring Training will be here before we know it and I can't wait for next year when I can go to my first game- Daddy thinks we'll see a Phillies-Twins World Series in 2011!

That's all for now. I'm excited for my first-ever Halloween next weekend!




Love,
Noah

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to see Noah on the blanket with his cousins, and he's the biggest one!? Phillies-Twins World Series, eh?

    ReplyDelete